I was nominated by Glücksgeist for this tag. I love her blog, where she posts so many things, from baking to DIY things to general lifestyle posts. Thank you for nominating me and I love that you refer to my blog as like reading a laid back book on a Sunday!
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
Message from Cheila:
“Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.“
5 bloggers/nominees: (Sadly I’ve only got 2 for this part as I’m struggling to find any other newer blogs that I follow)
Alanah only started blogging in January 2017. She blogs about lifestyle and I enjoy reading her blog. So head over there to check her out! 🙂
Trina started blogging in January 2017 and I love her blog. She posts about all sorts, uni life, lifestyle, beauty etc. and always posts lovely photos to go with her posts. Trina’s blog is great and you should all go visit! 🙂
2 ancients bloggers/ nominees:
I love her blog, and she was one of the first people I ever connected with on here. AnHistorianAboutTown is probably one of my favourite blogs and she posts such a wide variety of stuff there is something for everyone. And she’s always there for me to ask advice if I need to! 😀
Sophie has been blogging regularly for a long time, posting lifestyle blogs. I love her blogs and I love knowing that at 6pm on a Wednesday and Sunday I’ll be able to read about what she’s been up to. Sophie is a lovely blogger and I really love her blog! 🙂
I love this tag from Cheila and think it’s a great way to get to know and find new bloggers.