Day 3 – Who is your favourite Hogwarts Student?
Well Neville is pretty cool, especially at the end of the series. But I also love Luna Lovegood, she’s incredibly misunderstood and Hermione 😀
Last week Cassi from Cassixmakeup nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag. I love Cassi’s blog so much 🙂 You should go check her out 🙂
Rules of this tag:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions.
Tag 11 people.
Give them 11 questions.
Questions from Cassi:
1. Who is your best friend?
Probably my mum. I miss her so much when I’m away at uni.
2. Heels or flats?
Flats! Heels hurt my feet too much.
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Probably last year at work. I was working in year 2 (7 year olds) and we had a lesson about basic sex ed, and one of the kids (who we least expected) definitely knew what happened (way more than what we were covering) and I couldn’t stop laughing!
4. What genre of music do you like?
5. What is your favorite cookie flavor?
Smarties cookies 😀
6. Name 5 things you couldn’t live without.
My best friend (who isn’t my mum)
7. What’s your favorite joke?
Erm, there’s one my dad keeps cracking at the moment, most people probably won’t get it though.
What software to pirates like using?
Rrrrrrrr (R is a statistics software)
8. What is your middle name?
9. Name one thing on your bucket list.
To visit the Great Barrier Reef before it’s too late.
10. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
11. What is your favorite kind of food?
I nominate everyone who reads this 🙂 With the following questions
Thanks again for nominating me Cassi! I hope you all enjoyed this post and I’ll see you again soon 🙂
Can I just say all of them? 😀 I’m not keen on Chamber of Secrets nor Half Blood Prince! I think my favourite either has to be the Philosopher’s Stone or the Prisoner of Azkaban 🙂
I love re-reading the first book as you can re-discover Hogwarts all over again, and I love the Prisoner of Azkaban. I know lots of people don’t like the Prisoner of Azkaban as it is quite different, but I love it 🙂
So I may delete this post, but I wanted to know people’s thoughts if I were to post a little something every day for the next month?
It’s 20 years since Harry Potter came out and one of the blogs I follow (Amy) is posting a daily Harry Potter challenge so I thought about doing it.
Would you be interested in me doing this? 🙂 Or you wouldn’t get bored of me? 😛
The other day Cassixmakeup nominated me for the Liebster award. I think I’ve had one before… I’m not sure XD But thank you 🙂 I’ve only just started following her blog and getting to know her so I’m looking forward to seeing more 🙂
• You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
• Share 11 facts about yourself
• Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
• Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
• Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
• Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Facts about me –
1. I hate not being in bed by 10:00pm. Even if I’m sat in bed reading for an hour or so. It just feels weird not to be in bed.
2. I love chocolate, but just normal chocolate, no fancy posh stuff!
3. I’m thinking about trying to be vegetarian once I’ve used up all the meat things I have in my freezer. After attending a lecture about animal ethics and animal testing I’ve decided its time I try it out… Not that I’ve had much support from those people I’ve told!
4. I have 2 piercings on each ear but I hardly ever wear earrings anymore.
5. I dislike coffee. The only way I might drink it if I really need some energy is those Nescafe Vanilla latte sachets.
6. I love hot chocolate, but if I’m going out for it it has to be from Costa, hot chocolate from other places just doesn’t taste so good!
7. I still have teddies on my bed at 23 years old. I mean they’re not just any teddies these days, they’re special ones.
8. I achieved my grade 8 flute last year (the highest grade you can reach in the UK).
9. I have a pair of Crocs which come out in the summer! I know everyone hates them but they’re so comfortable and great summer footwear for me, as I don’t really like sandals or anything.
10. I have a bit of an obsession with Cath Kidston stuff.
11. When I do my uni work I mostly do it by hand (like lecture notes and revision notes), I hate how computerised society has become! We should never lose the ability to write and have good handwriting!
What’s your drink of choice?
Cherry or vanilla pepsi/coke 😀
What was your favorite game to play as a child?
Erm, Swingball I think… But my brother always used to beat me!
How did you come up with the name of your blog and what does it mean?
I’m not sure really. I think I was just sat there trying to think of a name and “Just another day” came to me… It’s a bit boring though isn’t it?
Do you want/have any tattoos?
Absolutely not! I always think they may seem like a good idea when you’re younger but to think you’ll still have it when you’re like 70 just doesn’t sit with me.
What is your most prized possession?
Aside from the non-physical things like my degree, I think probably my flute. It cost my parents a great deal of money and since I picked it back up last year I’ve made sure I look after it myself and take on the responsibility of making sure its well looked after, serviced and maintained.
What are you favorite colors together? (Like your favorite 2 or 3 colors that compliment each other well.)
I don’t know if they compliment that well but I love turquoise and purple
What is your favorite print/design?
The Cath Kidston button spot print 🙂 I also love their fish print and penguin print… Oh and their Winnie the Pooh print 😀
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think it could happen but you should make sure you also get to know the person not just go on looks.
What is your favorite thing to shop for?
Probably stationary? Or I love having a browse of pyjamas in Primark when I get the chance.
Describe your ideal day.
Right now it would be a day without revision, at home with my family, having spent a day reading and baking cakes and then having a BBQ in the evening. I’d love that right now.
When is your birthday?
That’s it 🙂
Sadly I don’t have time to nominate specific people right now, but another time! I nominate anyone who is reading this! Thank you again for the nomination! 🙂
Today I’m featuring Hannah, who blogs at: https://emptychairsatemptytables.wordpress.com/ Which might be one of the best blog names ever. I have no idea what it means but it sounds philosophical. Can you tell us, dear Hannah? Her header image is from her actual bookshelf and all of the girls were drooling over it when she showed […]