So after showing you my first 10 Cath Kidston favourites, today I thought I’d show you the other 10 🙂 The pictures are a bit inconsistent as some are at home and some are here at uni!
1. Pyjamas – I think I have 4 sets of Cath Kidston pyjamas. I love them! They’re all so soft and comfy 🙂
2. Winnie the Pooh Pouch – I keep this little pouch in my handbag with my medications in. Nothing worse than losing things in the bottom of your handbag!
3. Ticket Holder – I’ve had this for 4 years now and it is still holding up really well. It is so much easier putting my train tickets in here than losing them somewhere in my purse 🙂
4. Mickey Mouse Pouch – I love this Mickey Mouse pouch. It is a canvas-like material and is great for taking all my chargers away with me.
5. Shopper bags – Since we now have the carrier bag charge in the UK I keep a couple of these shopper bags in my handbag so I always have a bag with me. These are great bags too because the handles are long enough to put over your shoulder so if you’re carrying heavier things you can easily carry it on your shoulder.
6. Wash Bag – I have two wash bags, a bigger one for longer trips away and this small one for weekend trips. I couldn’t resist it when I saw the fish print! 😀
7. Winnie the Pooh Jumper – Part of the limited edition Winnie the Pooh print this jumper is lovely and warm. I think it is supposed to be an every day jumper, but I tend to use it with my pyjamas (not that I need it right now)!
8. Winnie the Pooh Overnight Bag – This bag is perfect for overnight trips. It is big enough to fit everything you need for a night in, but not big enough to be too big and bulky 🙂 Plus it folds away nicely into a little pouch for storage.
9. Disney Mugs – These mugs are possibly my favourite Cath Kidston things. They’re really limited edition and are so fragile and I wouldn’t dare use them in fear of them breaking!
10. 101 Dalmatian cushion – I adore this cushion. The print is lovely, plus it is lovely to snuggle in to. My only gripe with it is that it was £30, when my Winnie the Pooh cushion was only £15, so I get the feeling Cath Kidston got a little greedy with this latest Disney print, but still, I love it. 🙂
So there we have it, I’ve now shown you all of my Cath Kidston favourites 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you again soon 🙂