Last week Cassi from Cassixmakeup nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag. I love Cassi’s blog so much 🙂 You should go check her out 🙂
Rules of this tag:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions.
Tag 11 people.
Give them 11 questions.
Questions from Cassi:
1. Who is your best friend?
Probably my mum. I miss her so much when I’m away at uni.
2. Heels or flats?
Flats! Heels hurt my feet too much.
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Probably last year at work. I was working in year 2 (7 year olds) and we had a lesson about basic sex ed, and one of the kids (who we least expected) definitely knew what happened (way more than what we were covering) and I couldn’t stop laughing!
4. What genre of music do you like?
5. What is your favorite cookie flavor?
Smarties cookies 😀
6. Name 5 things you couldn’t live without.
My best friend (who isn’t my mum)
7. What’s your favorite joke?
Erm, there’s one my dad keeps cracking at the moment, most people probably won’t get it though.
What software to pirates like using?
Rrrrrrrr (R is a statistics software)
8. What is your middle name?
9. Name one thing on your bucket list.
To visit the Great Barrier Reef before it’s too late.
10. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
11. What is your favorite kind of food?
I nominate everyone who reads this 🙂 With the following questions
- Where did you last go on holiday?
- What is your favourite book you’ve ever read?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- What phone do you have?
- What is your favourite fizzy drink?
- If you could meet any famous historical person, who would you pick?
- Do you have any buying obsessions? (Like pens/notebooks)
- What is your earliest memory?
- What are you currently saving money for?
Thanks again for nominating me Cassi! I hope you all enjoyed this post and I’ll see you again soon 🙂