Today I thought I’d share with you some of the things that make me happy 🙂
- The sound of rain when I’m all snug and warm in bed.
- Warm, fluffy pyjamas on a cold night.
- Soft bed sheets.
- Watching films in bed.
- Getting sucked in to a good book.
- Chocolate cake.
- Pizza takeaway.
- Spending time with my mum, dad and brother.
- Getting good marks on work
- Reading my book in bed
- Spending time with my aunt (I don’t see her as much as I’d like to)
- Warm sand beneath my toes on the beach
- Birds singing outside my window in the morning (not Seagulls though!)
- Finishing a notebook
- Starting a new notebook
- Looking through my scrapbooks
- People telling me they’re proud of me.
- Harry Potter
- Baking cakes (especially chocolate ones).
- Barbecues and sitting outside eating dinner in the summer
- Going on holiday
- Bubble baths
- Having an incredibly supportive family
I know some of them probably sound really silly, but hopefully you now know a little more about me! 🙂