So last week Bea from BeaFree did the picture tag, nominating everyone for it. So I decided I’d give it a go today! 🙂
A MESSAGE FROM THE CREATOR:
“Blonde’s Tea, creator this tag, got tired of seeing the same tags all around and decided to create a simple tag where you just have to post one picture of five different themes (e.g. your favourite picture of yourself, the best picture you have ever taken, a picture with your sibling, etc.) that will be given by your nominator. You don’t have to have photography skills or anything, it is just to spread lovely pictures on your blog and bring back lovely memories.”
- Paste the text about the creator and the tag (the text above).
- Post the 5 pictures that stick to the themes given.
- Nominate 5 people (or just as much as you want).
- Give 5 themes for your nominees pictures.
- Notify your nominees about their nomination.
Favourite Photo of Me:
This is probably my favourite most recent photo of me 🙂
Photo of My Favourite Vacation
I think my favourite holiday has to be to New York in 2010.
Photo of My Funnest Day
My first ever trip to the WB Studio tour! 🙂
A Photo of Your Pet
This was a long time ago now, and I don’t have any pets anymore, but this is me with 2 of my guinea pigs (I had 4).
A Photo that Makes Me Happy
This was the day I graduated from my undergraduate degree in 2015.
My Themes to You:
- Favourite photo of yourself
- Photo of you and your best friend
- The best photo you’ve ever taken
- A photo of your pet
- A photo that makes you happy
Everyone who reads this 🙂