So it may not come as a surprise to many of you who have been reading my blog a while, but I love Cath Kidston and I may own several Cath Kidston things! 😉 So today I thought I’d share with you some of my favourites.
I couldn’t narrow it down, so I’ve spit it up in to (at least) two posts 😀
1. Winnie the Pooh dress – I LOVE this print. Back in September Cath Kidston released a limited edition Winnie the Pooh print (which was a lot more limited edition than the more recent Mickey Mouse and 101 Dalmatians prints) in which I was lucky enough to get several things. I’ve not actually worn this dress yet, but I have plans to very soon.
2. Penguin Mug – I bought one of these and initially I wasn’t going to use it as I love it too much and I knew I’d be really upset if it broke. But for my birthday my aunt bought me one too (not realising I already had one), which means I can use one of them and show it off and keep one safely stored on my shelves at home.
3. Winnie the Pooh Cushion – again, this is part of the limited edition print. It is a lovely soft, comfy cushion and I love it 😀
4. Handbag – This was my first ever Cath Kidston handbag. I went through a bit of a rough time at the start of third year of university (October 2014) and I bought this as a little cheer me up present. It is one of their “busy bags”. It is a great size and served me well for 2 1/2 years (it broke the other day), I’m still including it though because I have a new one (in a different colour) at home which I picked up in one of the outlet stores a little while ago 🙂
5. Lunch bag – I love this lunch bag, I bought it last year when I was working to stick my lunch in, it’s a little cool bag too so it’ll keep your lunch cool.
6. Purse – This was the second Cath Kidston item I owned. I got it around June 2014 and it’s been used every day since and is still in great condition!
7. Clouds Glasses Case – it’s quite self explanatory, but I keep my sunglasses in this case. It’s a hard case so I’m not worried about throwing them in my bag.
8. Mickey Mouse Pen – This was part of the Mickey Mouse collection released in December last year, and was given to me by my aunt for Christmas. I love it! It is great to write with and really comfy!
9. Saddle Bag – This was the first Cath Kidston item I owned. I’d been wanting to get one for ages, and then I found one in the Portsmouth outlet shop and couldn’t resist any longer! It is a great size and I love it 🙂
10. Cabin Suitcase – I love this! Ok, it was kind of expensive but with Cath Kidston you get the quality, and this has been great for my weekend trips home from uni. This is actually my second Cath Kidston cabin suitcase. Not because the first one broke, but because when this pattern and new style came out I loved it even more than the case I had already. I bought one with mum and we were originally going to share it… but then mum decided to get her own. I’m still yet to sell my other one on eBay though!
So there we have it, part 1 of my favourite Cath Kidston things! I hope it wasn’t too long and I hope you enjoyed it 🙂 I’ll do part 2 soon 🙂