This dish is one of the earlier ones I used to make and it is amazing! It has to be one of my favourites, although it is a bit expensive! But it does taste just as good without the tuna if you’re vegetarian/can’t afford it. It is also really quick to make 🙂
Ingredients: (serves 4)
2 punnets (approx 600g) cherry tomatoes
2 jars sundried tomatoes (you tend to get them in a herb infused oil)
4 tuna steaks
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half, and add them to a large saucepan/wok.
- Pour a little of the oil from the sundried tomato jar into the wok, pour the rest away and roughly half the sundried tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Start a saucepan of water boiling for the pasta and gently fry the tomatoes on low heat.
- Once the water has come to the boil add the pasta to cook, then in a frying pan (or in a grill) start to cook the tuna steaks – don’t overcook them or they’ll dry out.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the tomatoes.
- Serve this under the tuna steak with some balsamic vinegar if wanted.
This is honestly one of the quickest, nicest meals ever! I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you try it out 🙂