While going through my reader a couple of weeks ago I saw BeaFree had done a This or That tag, and I thought it looked quite fun so thought I’d give it a go 🙂 You should all have a go too and let me know your answers 🙂
MAKEUP (I’ll mention here that I don’t really do make up!)
- Blush or Bronzer:Blush if anything!
- Lip gloss or Lipstick: Lip gloss
- Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara
- Foundation or Concealer: Concealer
- Neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral definitely
- Pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed
- Brushes or sponges: Brushes definitely
- Long or short:Medium? Just so you can see a white top but nothing longer. It’s horrible to type/write with anything more.
- Acrylic or Natural: Natural
- Brights or darks: I tend to go for clear XD
- Flower or No flower: No flower
- Perfume or Body splash: Body splash (I assume that’s like body spray?)
- Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion, butter is ok but too expensive for daily use!
- Body wash or Soap: Body wash
- Lush or other bath company: Other. I’m not a lush fan. It’s all too expensive plus because I have so many allergies/sensitive skin I can’t use a lot of it!
- Jeans or sweet pants: Jeans
- Long sleeves or short: Short
- Long Dresses or Skirts: Can I say knee-length dress? XD
- Stripes or Plaid: Stripes
- Flip flops or Sandals: flip flops – I don’t own any sandals.
- Scarves or Hats: Scarves
- Studs or Dangy earrings: Studs, I’m always paranoid I’ll rip my ears with dangly earrings!
- Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets I have a charm bracelet I wear sometimes.
- Heels or Flats: flats!
- Cow boy boots or Riding Boots: Erm…. neither?
- Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodies
- Curly or Straight: Wavy? I don’t like curly and straight is a bit boring!
- Bun or ponytail: Ponytail mostly
- Bobby pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby pins
- Hair spray or Gel: Hair spray
- Long or Short: Long
- Light or Dark: Dark
- Side swept bang or Full bangs (we call it fringe): Neither
- Up or down: Down in winter, up in summer.
- Rain or Shine: Shine
- Summer or Winter: Winter
- Fall or Spring: Fall
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
So there we have it, let me know if you do this tag below 🙂 I hope you enjoyed today’s post 🙂