Last month I posted “What’s in my Bag – Travel Edition” so today I thought I’d show you what is in my uni bag!
So, the bag? Today I’m using my Superdry rucksack. I got this a few years ago now and it’s still holding up quite well! It’s a really nice size, and I don’t think it’s overly “girly”! Sadly Superdry don’t do this print anymore, but they have plenty of similar ones on their website! 🙂
Sometimes I use this bag from Cath Kidston, but it’s a bit more special as it is incredibly limited edition so I don’t use it very often!
But what is actually in my bag?!
What I keep in the front pocket:
- Epi Pens/Inhaler/Antihisamines – As I’ve said several times, I have a really bad nut allergy and asthma so I have to carry these everywhere with me!
- Vaseline – I don’t think I know a girl who doesn’t carry lip balm with them!
- Paracetamol – You never know when you’re going to get a stomach ache or headache!
- Carex Strawberry Laces Hand Gel – For those times when the soap in the toilets has run out! This is basically finished now but it smells great! 😀
- Oilatum Cream – I carry around a little tube of eczema cream because occasionally the eczema on my hands gets really sore and this helps a lot! In fact I think it’s better than the stuff the doctors prescribe me!
- Spare Glasses – My eyesight isn’t that bad that I need my glasses on all the time, but I definitely need them for lectures. So if I accidentally leave my room without my glasses I’ve got a spare pair with me!
- Student Card – This is in my ticket holder to make it a bit easier as we have to scan in to lectures using our student card! It saves me having to get it out of my purse all the time!
- Tissues – You never know when you’re going to need a tissue!
In the main compartment:
- Pukka Pad A4 Jotter Pad – I write all my lecture notes in to this notebook and then write them up into:
- A4 Project Book – This contains the notes for my modules this term. I write up lecture notes neatly into it, adding diagrams etc. and I then use this to keep and make revision notes from. I got this book from WH Smith in the summer, but they don’t seem to do it anymore!
- Casio fx-83 Calculator – This is generally an “approved” calculator for uni exams and as I study a science degree which occasionally needs maths I carry it with me just in case!
- Purse – (From Cath Kidston) You never know when you may need to buy something, especially if you’re in uni all day so it’s never a bad idea to carry money!
- Snacks – Thursday (the day I’m writing this) is my long day in uni so I tend to take a snack with me. Today was an apple and a cereal bar! I love taking them in these Happy Jackson boxes my friend got me (but the lid doesn’t stay on too well now, hence the elastic bands).
- Water – I love this Brita Fill and Go Water Bottle. I don’t really like the taste of the water here, but this bottle makes it taste a bit better!
- Pencil Case – I love this pencil case, its from Paperchase 🙂
Finally, I thought I’d quickly show you what is in my pencil case, because I love stationary! 😀
I carry a variety of pens/pencils/rubbers/rulers/highlighters etc. but the biggest thing is to make sure I have different colour pens with me 😀
I also have a memory stick in case I do work on the uni computers and want to save it on my own computer. Or if my printer runs out of ink and I need to run to the library to print some work!
Finally, I have a voice recorder. Sometimes I record lectures (but make sure you get permission first!) if I’m feeling tired/unwell to make sure I don’t miss anything. Some universities actually record the lectures for you, well they did when I was at Newcastle!, but here at Swansea they don’t 😦
So there we have it, that’s what I carry in my uni bag! 🙂 I hope you enjoyed this post! 🙂