I would like to start by thanking Cheila for nominating me for this tag. I enjoy reading her blogs and seeing what she’s up to.
So this is the 2nd time I’ve been nominated for this and I’m actually going to make the effort to tag some people this time (as I have some time this evening)!
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Here are the questions I’ve got to answer:
1.Where in the world are you?
2. How many languages do you speak?
English (obviously), German (I’m pretty confident with), and French (I can just about get by with it these days!)
3. What is your biggest goal for your blog?
I’m not sure really, just to have people reading and enjoying my posts.
4. What is your 5 year plan, if you have one?
Erm… graduate from my masters, find a job…. and eventually find a boyfriend! Oh and get my own place, but to be honest that’s probably not going to happen in 5 years, not where I live anyway!
5. How is your relationship with your parents?
Great. I love my parents… I suppose I’m closer to them than your average 23 year old would be to their parents!
6. How do you keep yourself organised?
Post-it notes? And I just have a good memory really…
7. What’s your favourite dessert?
Black Forest Gateau.
8. What are you afraid of?
My biggest fear is caves/mines I hate them! But I think on a daily basis it would be having an allergic reaction.
9. What are you absolutely bad at?
Erm…. I can’t think of something I’m really awful at…
10. Which fictional character would you be best friends with?
Probably Hermione Granger… I’m pretty similar to her really… People say I look like her, plus I’m quite like her in personality and Hermione is one of my nicknames.
11. Can you name your top 10 favourite blogs? These are also the people I’m nominating.
OK so I made it to 7… There are a lot more blogs out there I enjoy, but these are the first ones that came to mind 🙂
Here are my questions:
- What is your favourite food?
- Where is your favourite place you’ve visited?
- What is your greatest achievement to date?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- If you could take up any hobby what would it be?
- Where would you visit if you could go anywhere and why?
- What is your favourite sea creature/animal from the sea?
- If you could recommend a book to someone, what would you recommend and why?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- What one thing could you not live without?