One of the first bloggers who I ever made contact with on here, An Historian About Town has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you! It is very much appreciated!
While I think most of us are here because we enjoy blogging and would do so without an audience, it is so rewarding and nice to know that are other bloggers who look forward to your posts and want to read your words! So, how does this work?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How Did My Blog Start?
I’m not too sure really. I started it several years ago with the intention of blogging my journey through my time at university, but that never happened! Then I picked it up again a couple of years ago for book reviews and its kind of grown since then.
1) Take photos all the time! You never know, one day you might want to blog about it but be annoyed you didn’t take any photos!
2) It is OK just posting things, BUT connect with other bloggers. Occasionally browse through other blogs to find new people to follow… You never know, they may like what you’re posting and follow you back! 🙂
Bloggers I Am Nominating (I only made it to 6 XD )
And anyone else who reads this post 🙂
I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s responses!