I’ve seen a couple of people having done this tag, so I thought why not, it would be a good blogmas post!
1. What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
I haven’t really watched that many Christmas films, but I watched Home Alone for the first time the other day which I enjoyed
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
One I think… But the UK doesn’t really have much snow. I think it was just like that slushy snow we get.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with the family. All the family usually come to our house at Christmas.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York… Also I love that christmas song in Pitch Perfect 2
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph? Vixen & Blitzen? I don’t know anymore
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Just seeing all the family and eating loads of food
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real. We’ve had a real tree every year for as long as I remember.
9. What is your all time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Mum’s roast dinner on Christmas day… and Yule log
10. Be Honest, Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like receiving but I also love giving when I get a present right and see the face of someone when you’ve got them something you really wanted.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’m not sure really… I’ve had cameras, and my iPod classic was a christmas present. Also I got a stand mixer 2 years ago which has been pretty awesome to have.
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
Somewhere in Scandinavia
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
It depends on the shape of what I’m wrapping! XD I’m great at wrapping squares/rectangles but not so good at weird shapes!
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Me and my brother used to leave a carrot, saucer of milk, sherry and mince pie out on Christmas eve for Santa and Rudolph when we were much younger. I remember one year coming downstairs on Christmas morning to find the milk all over the floor and carrot pieces all over the floor. Of course we found it hilarious and great fun when we were little!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I don’t know. I don’t even remember when I stopped believing in Santa. I mean mum still sometimes jokingly gives me and my brother presents from Santa (just little packs of chocolate).
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Not usually. I never stick to them that’s why.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being home and seeing all my family.
Everyone who is doing Blogmas should do this tag, but even if you are not it’s a fun way to get into the spirit!