So I’d seen about Blogmas on An Historian About Town’s blog and figured I’d give it a go! I can’t guarantee that I’ll post every day (as I am a full-time postgraduate science student) but I will do my best to try!
So how best to start this, by doing a get to know me post (an idea I saw again on An Historian About Town’s blog)! I only really review books on my blog so here you can learn a little more about me! 🙂
- Name: Hannah
- Age: 23
- Height: 5ft 4 inches
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Tattoos/Piercings: 2 piercings on each of my ear lobes, although I hardly wear earrings anymore!
- Colour: Blue or purple
- Season: Autumn, I love the colours on the tree and it starting to get cold and it gets towards my birthday.
- Shop: I can’t pick one! Cath Kidston, Paperchase and Fat Face.
- Song: I don’t listen to much music these days, but Hold my Hand by Jess Glynne
- Music Artist: Ed Sheeran
- Bands: Take That, McFly
- TV Show: I like all the cooking shows – Mary Berry shows/Bake Off etc.
- Film: Harry Potter or Pitch Perfect
- Actor/Actress: Lee Mead
- Book: Billy and Me – Giovanna Fletcher
- Food: Spaghetti Bolognese
- Beverage: Cherry pepsi/cola
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
I don’t know really… I think it was all that came to mind when I was trying to think of something XD
2. What are your three best and three worst personality traits?
Best: Motivated, Loyal, Intelligent
Worst: Never happy that I’ve done my best, Caring too much, Overwhelmed.
3. Favourite subject in school?
4. What are your fears?
Caves/Mines – I’m not claustrophobic but I hate caves and mines.
5. What is the last thing that made you cry?
Saying bye to mum and dad when they dropped me off at university again
6. What countries have you been to?
United States, Bermuda, Iceland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein.
7. What was your dream career when you were little? Has it changed?
I wanted to be a Marine Biologist. I graduated as a marine zoologist and I’m taking a postgraduate degree in Environmental Biology so, no it hasn’t changed.
8. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Boring? Jeans, t-shirt and hoodie/jumper.
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Penguin – like a Galapagos penguin or an African penguin – one that lives in warmer areas.
Hopefully I will see you tomorrow for Blogmas day 2!