Last month I had nearly read all the books on my bookcase so I was desperate to find some more, so it was time to take a trip to Amazon and have a good old browse!
So next up for me to read:
- The Winter Wedding – Abby Clements.
- Waves – Sharon Dogar
- A Place to Call Home – Carole Matthews
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime – Mark Haddon
- Me Before You – Joio Moyes
- All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
- The Sky is Everywhere – Jandy Nelson
- The One we Fell in Love With – Paige Toon
- See Me – Nicholas Sparks
- Everything, Everything – Nicola Yoon
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- Dragonskin Slippers – Jessica Day George
So it is safe to say that my bookshelf is replenished!
Have you read any of these books? What did you make of them? I’d love to know 🙂