Okay, so I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award again, so thank you Catherine for nominating me (you have a pretty cool blog).
In order to welcome and encourage “new bloggers” (with under 200 followers) to the blogging world, the Liebster Award is nominated by bloggers to award other bloggers.
To accept, all you have to do is:
1) Link and thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4) Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions, and let them know you nominated them!
So here are the questions that I’ve been asked, along with my answers…
1) Top three favourite books?
That’s a tough one!
1) Safe Haven – Nicholas Sparks
2) I Heart Paris – Lindsey Kelk
3) The Recruit – Robert Muchamore
2) If you could see any West End/Broadway show, what would you choose to see?
I’ve seen the majority of the main shows on the West End, so I’ll probably go with my favourite/what I’d like to see again. I love Billy Elliot the Musical and would love to see it again!
3) What is your favourite TV show?
Errrm, possibly Call the Midwife, or Doctor Who
4) What is your favourite film?
5) If you could meet anyone, either living, fictional or from history, who would you meet?
Probably the Doctor (Doctor Who), cause he’s pretty cool… (Although preferably Matt Smith’s incarnation)
6) What’s your favourite number? (Yes, everyone has a favourite number, don’t they?)
7) Whose fictional death have you never been able to get over?
Erm… I think the only fictional death that has made me sad is Marley in Marley and Me
8) If you could travel anywhere (where money is no limitation) where would you go?
Australia and New Zealand
9) If you had to spend £1 million, what would you spend it on?
Paying off my student debt, buying a house and going on holiday
10) Favourite thing to do?
Probably read books and I enjoy baking
11) What are you most excited for?
Right now? Probably my graduation in a few weeks time
As I’ve done the Liebster Award before I’m not going to go through and nominate people, but I’m effectively nominating anyone who reads this.
- What film did you last watch at the cinema?
- Where did you last go on holiday
- What’s your favourite Disney film
- What’s your favourite Disney character
- If you could go anywhere on holiday where would you go?
- What’s your favourite (type of) cake?
- What colour is your room painted?
- What was the last DVD/Blu-Ray you bought?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Who is your favourite film character?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?