When I saw a new email appear I never expected it to be a nomination for the Liebster Award! Something I’d not even heard of until an hour ago! It is given by one blogger to the other blogger on the internet, in a way to appreciate new talent and to sensitize other bloggers about new bloggers.
I’ll write this post following the Rules of this blogging award, and here they go!
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Thank you Srishti for nominating me for the Liebster award and seeing potential in my blogging. It’s made me have a look around at other blogs and give me some new ideas of what to blog about 🙂
2) Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3) Answer the 11 questions, given to you by your nominator
1. What is your favourite genre of music?
2. If given the opportunity, where would you like to travel?
New Zealand and Australia, and the west coast of America
3. What’s your favourite quote and why?
“Cause each day as we get older, as time goes on, this life does not get easier and days do not get shorter.” – Nick Jonas. I love this quote because it’s so true. Even though you grow up, you are still faced with so many new challenges and problems.
4. Who/what inspired you to start your blog?
Not sure really, I guess I mainly wanted to start it to document stuff about university, but that didn’t really happen. I love reading and thought I could use it as a way to start writing book reviews.
5. What’s your favourite novel?
I don’t know, do I really have to pick?! I totally adore all of Lindsey Kelk’s books. I also love Robert Muchamore’s books. I guess it might have to be “Safe Haven” by Nicholas Sparks though.
6. Which author inspired you the most?
Definitely Lindsey Kelk
7. What are your hobbies?
Baking, cooking, reading, photography, playing flute and writing.
8. What is a personality trait that best describes you?
9. What songs do you tap your feet to?
Erm not sure really… At the moment it’s probably the Bella’s final performance in Pitch Perfect 2.
10. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one gadget with you, what would it be?
Probably my iPod classic. I have so much music and so many audiobooks on there that I wouldn’t get bored too quicky.
11. Name a personality trait that your best friend must have.
4) Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- The Karissa Diaries
- Pure Rebel Timelord
- Mulan on a Journey
- Escapades of a Bookworm
Stopping at 7 because as much as I’m enjoying looking through lots of blogs I’m struggling to find many more…
5) Inform the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
6) Create your own 11 questions for your Nominees to answer.
- What’s your favourite novel?
- Where has been your favourite place that you’ve visited/been away to?
- What’s your favourite film?
- What’s your favourite food?
- If you could meet one author, who would it be and why?
- Who was the last person you sent a text to?
- What was the last film you saw in the cinema?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- What are your hobbies?
- Where did you last go on holiday?
- What’s the best present/gift you’ve ever received?